Thursday, March 02, 2006

Interview on Tuesday!

On Tuesday, at 9:30am, I have another interview with a recruiter for my sales/marketing job opportunity at Fairfield Resorts in Atlantic City.

We shall see how this interview goes. Hopefully I get the job and I can take the real estate course to get a real estate license because that is going to open up a number of avenues. I remain optimistic, but I will control myself until the moment that I am hired.

At this time, I am heading to work. Later on tonight, I am going to see Jaime. May I remain on the road of optimism, all the way to the finish line.

Congratulations to Ray for getting his job!

Editors Note: Due to the snowy weather conditions, the restaurant is so dead, with so few guests, that management sent me home. They were overstaffed for such a slow day. Therefore, I will leave for Jaime's earlier than I originally planned. It's all good!

No comments: