Tuesday, March 28, 2006

This Tuesday off from work!

On this day off from work, I learned a couple things today. Earlier today, I had an inspiring conversation with a recruiter from Culver Careers.

She informed me that she might have a job opportunity for me in the D-town area. It is an entry level position at which I can learn all different aspects of business, including marketing, management, and finance. This entry level position compensates the employee with base salary and full benefits. Not a bad deal at all.

They also indicated that I can transfer to any other location (including one in South Jersey) after a minimum of six months employment at the D-town location. That sounds like another great deal if you ask me. There are still many more details to be ironed out. During my scheduled half-hour phone interview tomorrow with the recruiter, I will learn plenty more about the offer. It is a three-step interview process.

I also learned that Jack, according to student services at Stockton, is on track to graduate on May 8, 2010!!!! How on Earth can this be???? That seems a bit bizarre, but that's what the date is. He took it rather humorously. I advised him to have fun and enjoy his freedom during those years. Shit, this is great for me because I know I will have a friend going to school there for another four years now!

Stay tuned for more as everything progresses gradually.

As of this moment, I am at Jaime's house in Howell. We went to dinner at the Golden Bell and then we went to Blockbuster to rent The 40-Year Old Virgin and Wedding Crashers. Those are two movies that I have wanted to see for some time now. I look forward to seeing them very shortly when Jaime gets out of the shower.

That is all for now, on this Tuesday off from work.

Peace.

2 comments:

THE SARCASTIC ONE! said...

I can't believe that you just got around to seeing those two very funny movies. I saw the 40 year Old Virgin on New Year's Eve and I saw Wedding Crashers when it was out in the theaters and I was laughin so hard.

The Great One said...

Both were movies were pretty good. 40 Year Old Virgin was an awesome movie. Wedding Crashers was pretty comical, and escalated to HYSTERICAL, when Will Ferrell entered the story. "Mom, BRING UP SOME MEAT LOAF!!! SHIT!!!!!"

LOL.