Saturday, April 01, 2006

Tagged!

The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "6 weird habits/things about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a Comment that says "You are tagged" in their myspace comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I jump up and down in my living room sometimes for no logical reason whatsoever. Perhaps that's all the coffee I've drank in the last 10 years all kicking in at once.

2. I let off the most evil laugh at work, even when nothing funny happens.

3. When I make spaghetti and meatballs, I use Hunt Spaghetti Sauce and then put every seasoning imaginable into the sauce and prepare a nice concoction for myself before I even pour it onto my pasta.

4. I talk when I am typing on the keyboard at certain times and say whatever I am typing. Gee, I might want to cut down on this habit. LOL. Imagine how many times people here me saying the acronyms LOL, LMAO, TTYL, TTYS, BRB, BBL??? Must make one sound like a real spaz.

5. I have an outside blog that is attached to my myspace page, which really makes me an internet geek. Hey, the blog looks NICE. LOL. There I go again with habit #4!!

6. Whenever my room gets messy, or there are clothes lying around (either dirty, or even clean), I will get off my ass, put all of the clothes in the laundry and do big bundles of wash. I will then attempt to clean my room and do a thorough job of it. That lasts a maximum of 5 minutes - 10 on a good day - when the internet, with its wonderful advent of Myspace, AIM, music, and blogging, becomes to too tempting.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan, I want to invite you to http://www.newcreation.org.sg/testimonies/testimonies.htm