Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Off from work for two days!

Today is my first day out of two days off from work. Glorious!

After working every day with the exception of Sunday for the past couple months, I was beginning to wonder if I would EVER get a second day off from work each week. Now, I have three days off this week which feels absolutely wonderful. This morning, I had the opportunity to once again go to the Appleone office in Parsippany and take the data entry test that I needed to take. According to the results, I tested really well on the data entry.

Hopefully I land a nice summer job in the local area relatively soon, so I can make a much more substantial income than I am currently making as a waiter at A restaurant. A more prestigious and reputable summer job would allow me to gain work experience in an administrative atmosphere and develop my interpersonal skills, while pursuing a more permanent position when I make the move to the Belmar area of Jerz later this year.

As for my original work schedule at the Olive Garden this week, I was only off from work on Tuesday, but I gave away my Wednesday shift because Jaime is off from work tomorrow, so now we are able to spend almost two days together. I would also like to extend a special thanks to Janine for picking up my Wednesday shift.

OK... enough about work. I am off from work for two days now, BIATCHES! What does my ability to give away Wednesday's shift say for our plans tonight??

You got it! Another hotel room ladies and gentlemen! We will once again be staying the Days Inn in Neptune. No matter what the state is of our relationship with each other, we always end up getting a room for personal interaction. LOL. Prior to this evening's hotel activities, we must first go out somewhere for dinner.

However, we have yet to decide exactly where.

Wining, dining, a hotel room, and some (excuse ME) fun. What other way is there to have it in life??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put
in your zipcode to see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm

Anonymous said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put
in your zipcode to see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm

Anonymous said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put
in your zipcode to see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm