Wednesday, June 28, 2006

First day at Wachovia in the works for July 12!

Earlier this afternoon, I went to the Randstad office in Parsippany to enter my information and indentification into the system as an employee.

I was provided with the benefits package and the information, such as when and where and I can go, for my drug test. That will be completed very shortly. According to Randstad, my original proposed day of work at Wachovia was slated for July 5. However, I would like to give Olive Garden my two weeks notice, so it appears as though that date will be delayed one more week.

Plans to work at O.G. one weekend a month, and maybe two weekends sometimes, could also still be in effect. Stay tuned for further developments on the biggest story of 2006 so far for yours truly!

No comments: