Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I GOT A JOB!!!


HOLY SHIT!

It is official. It has happened ladies and gentlemen. I need each and everyone of you to stop what you are doing, pay attention and READ.

Your boy got A J-O-B!

Yes it is true; I am not bullshitting you! You are not seeing things. If you are high, or are tripping off of any abandoned substances or drugs while reading this, this is not one of your delusions. At 1:08 pm earlier this afternoon, I received the call informing me that I was the chosen candidate for the job as the administrative assistant at the Wachovia Corporation in Morristown. How sweet is that? While the pay is not extremely high, but still relatively high for an entry level graduate accepting temp to hire position, it gives me the opportunity to build experience with a renowned corporation, get my feet wet in the business world, and grow in the job market.

I will probably make a higher income than most other temps would make under the circumstances, due to my college degree and positive results on my skills tests taken at the staffing agency, Randstad, that landed me the position. This will lead me to much bigger and more lucrative opportunities, hopefully as early as a year from now. But for now, with me momentarily living at home in D-town, yours truly will rack in a shitload of money. More than ever, and I could not be more excited about that. The Great One is headed for THE PROMISE LAND!!!

After eight months of having a huge dark cloud of bad luck, misfortune, and frustration hovering over me, due to the intricacies of finding a job, the time has FINALLY come to put my skills, energy, and degree to use.

Stay tuned for more to come! You do not want to miss a beat!

No comments: