Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Congratulations to the future Mr. and Mrs. Martinsen!

I would like to extend a special Blog of Bryan congratulations to Jeremy Martinsen (my ex-roommate and good friend) and Keeley Sullivan (good friend and one of the first people I met at Stockton!) for their recent engagement! That is absolutely wonderful news.

JMarti1623: I'm getting married!!!
HeRk18: congratulations!
HeRk18: are you joking?
HeRk18: lol
JMarti1623: thanx
JMarti1623: no
HeRk18: congratulations bro
JMarti1623: thanx man
HeRk18: ur welcome
JMarti1623: its crazy
JMarti1623: aaron doesnt know yet
JMarti1623: yo im gonna go but im planning a party next week
HeRk18: sweet
HeRk18: def
HeRk18: congrats bro
JMarti1623: thanks man
JMarti1623: im off

I spoke with the couple as early as Sunday. They speculated that they would be getting married in about three years or so. The engagement took place while they were enjoying a romantic cruise on a sailboat. Once again, congratulations to both of them. I wish them the very best!

Stay tuned for more news in the coming days.

No comments: