Saturday, August 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!

I would like to say Happy Birthday to mom.

Yesterday evening, after work, I came home to shower and change. My plans were to drive down to P-town and hang out with Jeremy. That is exactly what I did. However, I did not realize until the moment I got there that the following day was my mother's birthday!! I had the gift and card ready to go, but I realized, not until last night, that the day had arrived so suddenly. That is when I made a note to myself to leave South Jerz this afternoon.

My birthday gift to my mom was this book called, The Screenwriter's Problem Solver by Syd Field. My mother has a passion for writing. She has already written one book called Dead is Just a Word, which is currently in bookstores, and just recently finished her second book. Her plans are to eventually write a screenplay, so I thought that would be the perfect gift. She absolutely loved it!

I got pretty drunk at Jeremy's apartment last night. Upon my arrival at Jeremy's, we drove over to Corner Tavern and purchased a 12 pack of Yuengling. We drank Yuengling, cranberry and vodkas with Jeremy's Skyy Vodka, and shots. I was wasted; didn't fall asleep until 5am!

No comments: