Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It is always an event at J-9's!

Last night marked yet another drunken poker night at the hospitable J-9's at Lake Hopatcong with the OG crew. It had been a while since I saw them, so it was certainly a fun (and drunken) festivity.

Whenever J-9 throws a party, two things are certain. 1.) I am there! 2.) It is always an event of some sort. Fortunately for my health and well being, I did not down a bottle of SoCo and 20 something beers last night!!! Not even close. I drank about eight beers. Yes, eight was enough to get the job done last night. Well, that, and I kind of ran out of time! LOL.

At the end of the party, the cops actually showed up, but Steve (J-9's boyfriend) managed to get rid of them. Apparently the old hag one house over complained about the noise. Oh well, it wasn't the first time this shit happened. And it probably will not be the last. Fun times, as usual.

Early this morning at about 4am, I made it home safely and enjoyed a reinvigorating four hours of sleep, prior to waking up at 8:20 to a minor hangover and getting ready for work. HAHA.

No comments: