Sunday, August 27, 2006

Must go jogging tomorrow!

Taking the GMAT in December in AC??

Tomorrow marks the beginning of yet another work week. Monday seems to be the least popular day of all the days in a week.

However, I must get out for a run tomorrow after I come home from work. It is time for me to shed a few unnecessary pounds of fat from this body. I have to get the blood flowing in hopes of having a little more energy on a day to day basis.

Next week, after my I receive my next two paychecks, I will be paying to register for the GMAT! Yes, this is finally going to happen ladies and gentlemen, after about a year and a half of talking about it. We need to get the ball rolling on this as soon as possible. I need a challenge. More importantly, it is essential that I go to graduate school. Overall, I need to make some progress and get back to doing some positive things in life.

The GMAT is a test that I have had my eye on for quite some time; it is a test that I've always believed, and still do believe, I will literally destroy and come out as a total ace when it is all over. That is exactly what is going to happen.

As for the date and location, nothing is officially set as of yet. Right now, it's looking like a Saturday morning in December, probably at the Pearson Professional Center in Atlantic City, NJ. Taking the test early in December would be convenient, due to the fact that I would prefer to get this done prior to the holiday season so I can enjoy the holidays.

Why Atlantic City? The other NJ testing centers are located in Lyndhurst, Somerset, and Trenton. Having worked in Atlantic City for about a year, and having gone there rather frequently throughout my college years, I am most familiar with Atlantic City out of all those other towns.

Stay tuned for more! Tomorrow, it is time for me to start my jogging and my stomach crunches. For now, though, I'm going to lay down, watch Wayne's World 2, and eventually fall asleep. Bye now!

No comments: