Saturday, September 09, 2006

Drunk at Crazy Mike's Lavallette beach house!

Right now, as I am typing this post, I'm drinking a Yuengling Black and Tan and enjoying some quality time with Ray, Melissa, Greg Root, and Mike at Mike's beach house. This happens to be Crazy Mike's end of the summer bash, and we are drinking and having a marvelous time!

We are have a tremendous time. Earlier tonight, we went to the boardwalk in Seaside and walked around for a little bit. With the full moon shining down on the ocean, one could see so far out into the water. It was a beautiful sight. Ray and Melissa took pictures of it on Ray's new digital camera. Seaside/Lavallette is an awesome area.

As I type this I am buzzed, heading to my ever so familiar drunken state of consciousness. But I am happy, and that is all that matters. I am also friendly and composed in this drunken state, which is positive. Buzzed. That's it. But now....

It is time to get WASTED before I get down to business on Monday with the GMAT preparation. December 2 will be right around the corner before I know it... wait...

I just took a hardy sip of beer from my bottle of Yuengling Black and Tan. It is time to take about 157 more sips of this goodness. TIME TO GET WASTED!!!!!!! Surf Club tomorrow night ladies and gentlemen. Anybody who is anybody, I hope to see you there. It will be a GREAT TIME!

All the ladies out there, I want to see you! I want to dance! Maybe some hugs. Perhaps some kisses. Hugs and kisses never hurt anyone. Perhaps tomorrow night... haha. :P

HOLLA!!!!!

No comments: