Thursday, September 07, 2006

GMAT officially set for Saturday, December 2!

Test will be taken in Atlantic City!

As of this evening, the GMAT test date of Saturday, December 2 has been chosen, registered, and paid for. The test will be taken at 8:30 AM at the Pearson Professional Center in Atlantic City, NJ.

Ladies and gentlemen, IT IS ON NOW.

No going back. Only progressing forward. Now, I have work to do in approximately a three month window. This is a significant date with destiny. That day is going to be all about me. Reality will kick in, after four challenging hours, on the morning of December 2, and it is going to result in something absolutely marvelous.

Surely, the test is going to be an extremely stiff challenge that may very well change my life.

To end this post, all I can say is...

I will BE READY. I will PREVAIL.

On December 2, I will prove it.

2 comments:

Scott's Mom's Son's Wife's Husband's Father's Son said...

Good luck player

The Great One said...

Thank you for the luck kind sir. I could always use some luck, along with the brains and the fortitude.

I will not fail to disappoint. I will prevail.