Sunday, September 17, 2006

Last night's party in Mt. Olive!

I am thankful to the birthday boy Andy, his girlfriend Angela, and Angela's sister as well as my good friend, Colleen, for having me over as a guest at the birthday party. The party was a decent time, with a lot of Andy's friends and family enjoying themselves outside in the backyard.

Fortunately, I was able to meet some additional family members and acquaintances of the Drum family, as well as some folks from the birthday boy's family. I met Brian (Colleen's brother) as well as his girlfriend Marcy. For the first time, I also met Colleen's father. All really great people.

Many of the folks in attendance were playing flip cup. Never did I participate in one of the flip cup contests last night, but I did take up the opportunity to enjoy a couple cups of Heineken from the keg. Andy had two kegs of Heineken at his party, as well as plenty of food and tasty birthday cake. I was also introduced to two baby pitbull-rottweilers, Samson and Delilah.

Although we were all able to play with them while they are still puppies, it may not be as easy when they both grow to become bigger, stronger, and more protective of their home. LOL. Delilah is already nibbling on certain things, such as toes, the stove (LOL), and Colleen's shirt sleeve.

To sum it up, it was a decent time at Andy's house for his birthday celebration. Props to all of them for showing me such hospitality at their party.

This morning, Colleen and I went to Dunkin Donuts for a brief breakfast, before Colleen eventually had to go home in Blairstown and work on her paper for her Economics class.

No comments: