Tuesday, October 10, 2006

53 Days to Go!!! On December 2, I will once again prove myself!

"Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes and make it possible." --T.E. Lawrence; the Seven Pillars of Wisdom

Come Saturday, December 2, I am going to be the most dangerous man on the face of the planet!

Ladies and gentlemen, family, friends, and fans alike, I am back in D-town, after a pretty decent weekend with some friends down in the 609 for Homecoming Weekend. On Monday night, I went to M&S II with Billy Dyer for dinner. As usual, I got a stuffed slice with sauce which, in my opinion, is their specialty. That's how Billy D and I do, and have done for many years.

Preparation for the GMAT is picking up now. I am going into greater detail in regards to the studying, which includes concentrated and timed mathematical and verbal exercises.

I am taking this thing very seriously, as I said I would for years prior to this moment. Knowing that I am a mere 53 days away from this date with destiny, it is incumbent on me to pick up the pace and get this ball moving a little faster. As I have said before, I am a hustler. I am The Truth, and I know when to step to the plate. I am a clutch player, who comes through in the clutch when it is necessary for me to do so.

Like I told my friend Colleen earlier, I take what I believe is mine. I work, I think about it over and over again, and I go out and get it. You must go out and prime yourself to get yours. A man has to do what a man has to do. This test, which I will take in less than two months, will be no different from anything else that has belonged to me in the past. Things and events that I have taken. When this date with destiny arrives, I am going to TAKE THIS TEST and TAKE IT with UNBELIEVABLY FLAWLESS RESULTS. No ifs, ands, or buts.

All that I say at this time will be substantiated on Saturday December 2, at approximately 12:30 pm, when I receive the result on the CAT after the examination is complete. I do not necessarily have to brag or boast. I know who I am. I know what I do. And I know what has to be done. Actions speak a hell of a lot louder than words. Studying like a responsible professional to get ready, is what needs to be done in order to produce the kind of sensational result that I am inclined to produce.

December 2, my brilliance will make me the most dangerous man on the face of the planet, and that will have come from months of getting into gear to be so. December 2, what I am going to pull off won't just be "good" or even a "good effort." It will be SENSATIONAL. There will be plenty of I told you so by those who may have been skeptical. What I am capable of is LEGENDARY.

Appreciate me while I'm still in your presence here on God's green Earth, and I, The Great One, will take you for one hell of a ride.

This is just the beginning. Fasten your seat belt!

No comments: