Thursday, October 05, 2006

Congratulations Colleen!

I would like to take this time to dedicate a post to my dear friend Colleen. As of today, Colleen has been admitted to Monmouth University for graduate school! Congratulations Colleen! Your family and friends are all very proud of you! She also received a graduate fellowship which will help to pay her way through each semester.

The emotional future graduate school student had the following to say:

"I am so blessed to have such a great family, great friends, and a great boyfriend."

Although, I must admit that we are all rather blessed to have her as well. The way to go!

It's official ladies and gentlemen - APARTMENT IN JANUARY!

This is going to happen, believe me! Colleen has been informed by the school that representatives from Monmouth University can and will guide all of us in finding an apartment close by.

There will be a number of us living together, with Colleen starting graduate school in January, and the rest of us taking our GRE and GMAT tests this winter, in an attempt to begin the application process come the new year.

My target date for graduate school is September 2007 and the front running institution out of all my prospects is Monmouth University.

Most importantly, CONGRATULATIONS COLLEEN!
I told you that would happen.

No comments: