Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas to ALL!

Today is once again Christmas Day. In the sense that it comes around once every 364 days a year, it is a day like any other day.

For those who celebrate Christmas, however, it is a special day of peace, joy, and good will that separates it from any other day. Thankfully, my family and I all received some beautiful gifts.

I received many pairs of different dress pants that each look really classy, a watch, a bottle of my Cool Water Cologne, wines, skin creams, and utensils and other gifts for the move which is now tentatively rescheduled for May. I could not be happier with how I made out this Christmas. Later this evening, I will be enjoying Christmas dinner with my family.

Sometime during the week of New Years, we will be having distant relatives over for the holidays, relatives who I have not seen in twenty some odd years. That should be somewhat interesting, if I do say so myself.

Within the next few days, I will be sure to post some New Year resolutions that I will do my damnest to meet come the new year. Also, there will be an exclusive Blog of Bryan post that takes a look back at the year 2006, a post that will be concluded with a Jerry Springer-like final thought.

That will probably happen at some point prior to January 1, when I get bored enough. LOL.

Once again...

Merry Christmas to ALL, and to ALL a great day and evening!

No comments: