Saturday, January 20, 2007

Enjoying a beer sampler at midnight on Saturday!

Originally, I had contemplated going to Murphys in downtown D-town tonight since Bill happens to be bouncing there. However, I decided to stay in, relax, and watch television.

Not only relaxing, but enjoying a beer sampler I got for Christmas. I had to make use of it eventually. So far tonight, I've been to Canada; drank the Molson Ice. LOL. Let it be known, to the less knowledgable and experienced beer consumers, that real Canadian beer is more like Moonshine. The Canadian brand beer that they sell over here in America is watered down BIG TIME!

At this time, I'm enjoying a Blue Moon as I watch So I Married an Ax Murderer and talk to this cute chick on AIM at the same time. Not bad for a night at home, wouldn't you agree?

No comments: