Friday, January 26, 2007

Freezing temperatures killing germs!

But anticipation of warmer weather ... and Summer 07 ... begins to grow!

It appears as though winter arrived this week, with these blustery cold freezing temperatures. Today, the temperature dipped as low as three degrees (not factoring in the wind chill factor)!!!!

Perhaps the season is making up for the autumn-like weather that we enjoyed for the first two months. Temperatures were as high as the mid 70s in the month of December, which is totally unprecedented. I still recall, on December 1, wearing shorts outside. I remember it, clearly, because I reminded my mom that it was the first day of December and I was wearing shorts.

Even though winter is currently rearing its not always friendly face, warmer weather is coming soon in the months immediately following. Weather in the spring and fall is quite similar, but I always prefer the spring to the fall because it symbolizes the beginning of summer (my favorite season), rather than the end. Summer time this year, hopefully, will bring me greater joy than it did in 2006. If all goes according to plan, Colleen, Crazy Mike, Greg, and I will be living down by the shore when summer starts. What a thrill and relief it will be to benefit from having the beach so much closer to where I will be residing.

Being able to walk the boardwalk on a nice hot summer day, lay down on the shores of the Atlantic, and work on my sun tan are the gems that bring my life tremendous pleasure. That is what makes the summer time truly great. Last year, I did not make it down to the beach nearly enough, but 2007 is going to be a different story all together. I will choose not to harp or elaborate on what happened in 2006, because 2006 is nothing more than history. It's dust in the wind and water under the bridge. The present is what one must live, and the future is where one bases one's hope.

Nothing can compare to the feeling of the sand between your toes, the natural scent of the refreshing sea breeze, the cries of the seagulls flying down the coast, and the feeling of the hot sun keeping me warm and enhancing the complexion of my skin. Well, maybe I should rephrase that, and say that almost nothing compares ..... sex feels pretty fucking good ..... but what I just spoke of ranks really high up there, probably a razor-thin, close second, depending on the quality of the sex of course. LOL.

Summer of 2007 is going to be HOT, as I once again anticipate warm weather, the beach time I once enjoyed in previous years, fortune, and happiness with friends.

No comments: