Thursday, February 08, 2007

Kohls clearance!

Kohls is such a wonderful store for clearance sales. Their clothing selections are phenomenal. Bill and I went there again last night. I found some really nice Shady Wear (Eminem's clothing line) shirts on clearance really cheap.

I bought two of them, one being red and the other one being white. The red shirt has a really nice design that sticks out. The white shirt has a really fancy, almost mirror like design, that reflects whatever color is front of it. I am really fond of that shirt. They are short sleeve shirts, which I definitely plan to wear in the spring and summer, but they are absolutely beautiful. Stylish to say the very least. You know I love to look good and go with the hottest fashions.

The greatest part about those Shady Wear shirts is that, normally, one would pay a pretty penny for that brand apparel. These shirts that I purchased were originally $24 each! Guess how much I paid for them??? $4.80 each! LOL. The many wonders of clearance sales - 80% off clearance at that!

After Kohls, Bill and I went to Taco Bell. I ate some Chalupas, and I am not even going to comment on their after-effects!

No comments: