Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Today is indeed St. Patrick's Day. As I said previously, it is unfortunate that I could not make it to NYC today.

Hopefully this most recent storm that covered the roads as well as my car with solid layers of ice last night will mark the end of this God forsaken winter that has overstayed its welcome. Wednesday is officially the first day of spring, so it needs to begin acting like spring!

However, I will be at Murphys tonight in full force to celebrate this magnificent holiday, and so will practically everyone else. Located directly in front of the train station, Murphys seems to be an ideal landmark to stop at for people coming back from NYC today on the train. Based on that fact, Murphy's is probably going to be crowded as hell tonight. That doesn't phase me one bit. Bill is bouncing tonight, so yours truly will be getting in VIP style thanks to my boy Bill.

I'm heading over there, and it's going to be another one of those nights. I'll be celebrating my Irish heritage (afterall, I am 25%) and drinking up with other Irish folks on hand. I look to head down there around 8:30 or 9pm so I can get a good parking spot and get in there and claim a decent spot. To all of the people celebrating, enjoy yourselves and be safe. All of you Irish folks, go get yourself some corn beef and hash and chow down. As for me, time to get ready for Murphys.

Happy St Patrick's Day everyone!

No comments: