Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The thrill of revenge and glorious victory ... or shall I say victories?

B-Money gets revenge on Big Poppa Pump in Big Poppa Pump's very own apartment on his very own video game console ..... FOUR TIMES!


I finally got Big Poppa Pump in Fight Night Round 3 ... and I got him good. After playing four matches against the defending champion from Mt Arlington yesterday afternoon, yours truly went 4-0 with three of those wins coming by way of knockout.
After slaughtering Poppa and finishing him off three times in a row, Poppa managed to scored a knockdown on me in the very first round of the fourth and final match. Much to his suprise, I came back from behind, survived some nervous moments, and went on to win a close majority decision. Scores: 113-113, 114-112, 114-112. Almost wasted while playing the fourth match, I couldn't quite knock him out. It didn't matter though, cause I got the win nonethless, and the DAMAGE had already been done in the first three matches!
B-Money now stands a top the boxing world in Fight Night Round 3. I am once again RIGHTFULLY THE FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION.

No comments: