Monday, July 30, 2007

My first day back to work is officially tomorrow!

I come from from strong stock! Anybody can fall, just as I fell hard earlier this summer, but realize that I am coming back with a bang, in what will be an inspiring rise to prominence and success!

Today's quote of the day on this website is from Socrates, stating, "Wisdom begins in wonder." I like that quote, so I decided to keep on record here in today's post.

I would like to thank my mother for her help in recent weeks. It is greatly appreciated. I also thank my friends for their help and concern. Tomorrow is my first day of work at the new job. Back to work once again folks. Let's hope they come correct and this job lasts a little longer. I would like to remain there for at least a year. The time has finally come to get back into the grind and get back into the scheme of normal everyday life, rather than doing absolutely nothing, bringing in no income, and not getting bills paid! I'm excited to be getting back.

We all know I haven't had the greatest luck lately, but I am hoping that is all going to change and I will once again be able to bank a little money starting tomorrow. I am also attempting to help my mother resolve the issues that are going on with the household right now. Those are indeed personal issues, and there has surely been enough bad luck circulating in that vicinity, but we're working on turning that around into a positive situation. The sooner the better. In the meantime, it is time to build up the bank account again so I can rebuild and restructure my life into a more respectable status and help out with the predicament going on at home.

Ladies, gentlemen, family friends and fans, it all begins tomorrow! Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life. I am B-Money and I am going to turn this shit around, effective tomorrow. I will take this one day at a time. Time is money. B-Money is money. B-Money's time is now! This is my time and it is time to rid myself of bad luck and make some good luck happen. As my mother told me earlier today, "just remember that you come from strong stock!" She was accurate with that assessment.

Remember folks, I was down at an all time low. Yes, I can fall just like anyone else in the world regardless of what some might think when they tune into this website and read these ramblings. There isn't anyone or anything out there that can or will hold me down forever. I may fall, as I fell pretty damn hard earlier this summer, but I am on the come back trail. I do start working again tomorrow, so realize that B-Money is indeed coming back in what will be an inspiring rise to prominence and success!

HOLLA!

No comments: