Monday, August 13, 2007

B-Money returns to the gym Wednesday!

Man is not made for defeat.
Ernest Hemingway

What's good Blog of Bryan fans? Hope all is well in these weeks leading up to the end of the summer. As you all know from the last few posts, I am re surging from what seemed like a disaster - back to prominence and back to the lifestyle that I prefer and that I am more familiar with.

Up above, you see the Quote of the Day by Ernest Hemingway. I really like that quote. Lord knows I've tasted defeat a couple times. I had a couple losses here and there, especially this summer, but I don't plan on losing for a very long time now. I'm getting up and moving forward! *applause*

I am proud to announce that this resurgence will include my glorious return to the gym this Wednesday. Yes, I am finally going back to the gym to whip my ass back into shape again and try to stick with it for once. LOL. My gym work with significantly contribute to my comeback. My resurrection, if you will. I view this as a resurrection of the great and incomparable B-Money, the B-Money who was always high on life and able to share that high with close friends at events and occasions. The B-Money who always had energy, money, and fun and exciting times to plan and attend.

Aside from building my my body which is a temple, the exercise is also an excellent activity for stress reduction. Whether it is a long taxing day at the office, or problems in the family/household, exercise can do the mind and body wonders. That is basically what I plan to get back to doing on Wednesday. I look forward to returning to the gym and doing my work outs again.

This resurgence of my life is taking many forms, as you can see. I'm coming back with my job. I'm coming back with making money and putting myself into a more stable financial situation, reminiscent of the status I once knew, enjoyed, and benefited from.

Back to the gym I go, come Wednesday night when I return home from work. I intend to work my ass off at that gym, and I don't plan on stopping or going away on any hiatuses this time!

No comments: