Sunday, August 26, 2007

The summer from hell is ending, but Autumn looks promising!

It seems fitting that after two months of being absent from the inner circles due to personal trials and tribulations, B-Money reunites with his old college pals in the city of brotherly love!

The weekend is indeed over, but it was a decent one nonetheless. You know what else is almost over? Sadly, the summer is almost over. Next weekend, I believe, is already Labor Day weekend. Is that just nuts?

This summer, however, was the summer from Hell. Not just the summer from Hell, but undoubtedly the worst time of my 26 year old life. This is a summer I will have learned some valuable lessons from, but clearly will not miss. I look forward to putting that time behind me and I anticipate one hell of an Autumn. Again, I will not refer to it as Fall. I've fallen hard enough and I do not wish to jinx my positive momentum as of late.

Yesterday was my mother's birthday. Blog of Bryan wishes Mama Great One a Happy Belated Birthday. Basically I bought my mom a birthday card, some scented candles (which she absolutely loves), and some coffee. She enjoyed all of it as well as the entire day. At this time, I want to give the general gist of what's happened, what's currently going on, and what will happen in the near future. There a number of anticipated events and get togethers coming up as well as news.

Last week, Billy D managed to get a place at the Village Green in Mount Olive. I've been to his crib a couple times throughout the week and it's solid. Last night I was there with Jimmy and Angie for a little get together. I brought a 12 pack of Coors Light with me and we drank and socialized. Good times. We had originally wanted to hit up The Palm in Morristown for an evening of clubbing, but it was storming really hard, so we opted to stay at Bills instead.

To make a long story short, Bill now has a place on a month to month basis and I may very well be getting in on it with him as soon as I get my money game right again. As soon as the money is right and I get my swagger back, there's a chance I will finally be living with Billy D as was anticipated this past spring before the worst summer of my life evolved in front of my very eyes.

Next weekend, I'll be heading to Philadelphia with Crazy Mike, Ray, Mel, possibly Colleen, and possibly Greg Root to watch Kristen dance in her performance. I haven't seen Kristen in about 10 months now, so it will be nice to see her again. It seems fitting that after two months of being absent from the inner circles due to personal trials and tribulations, B-Money reunites with his old college pals in the city of brotherly love! After completing what will be the 5th week at my job (hard to believe I am already reaching the one month landmark), I look forward to going to Philly next weekend with some old friends that I haven't seen in a while and miss dearly.

Unemployment claims are currently being reviewed by the NJ Department of Labor and a determination will soon follow. Should they determine that I am entitled to the benefit money I claimed for the span of time I was unemployed, expect a full story based on this topic to follow shortly thereafter. I can tell you that progress is being made with this determination and I firmly believe that I will get the money I claimed for the time that I was laid off.

It's time for bed. I got work at 8am. Stay tuned for updates in greater detail, as I just might post more later today when I get home from work.

HOLLA!

No comments: