Saturday, September 22, 2007

B-Money's long awaited return to Seaside Heights/Lavallette: They couldn't keep me away forever!!

There's something about the beach and quaint little beach towns like Lavallette. The seabreeze is refreshing, even in the late stages of the summer. It kind of makes me horny, to be blatantly honest with you.

Ladies and gentlemen, it has been a while since you caught an update from Mr. B-Money himself, but I am here to give you what you've been waiting for. Work at Citystreet is going well for me. Great company, beautiful corporate building, and an amazing atmosphere. The commute is .... well ..... eeehhhhh .... but if they pay me the way I believe they will come the new year, then this is WELL worth it.

Hanging out with best friends is the way to go. I'm feeling really good today. Perhaps, that's because I am in Lavallette at Crazy Mike's beach house with some great friends of mine. This morning, after leaving Bill's apartment in Village Green to go get my car from the Applebees, I met up with Colleen in the parking lot at the Olive Garden by the mall and we carpooled down here together. She was courteous enough to buy me coffee from Dunkin Donuts as well as a box of donuts. I noticed the old managers I used to work for opening the door in the back to let the employees in before the place was open for business. This being Saturday morning, I thought to myself, "That used to be, but now the weekends are for me. The weekends are for this type of activity - driving down to Lavallette and admiring the shore and club scene."

Colleen, Mike, Angela, Greg and I are currently chillin at the beach house. The last time I was down here was the third week of June - the third week of JUNE! That's way too long. All of you are aware of the financial tragedy that went on over the summer, but that's behind me now. That's the reason why I couldn't make it down here last month, but B-Money is a man of his word. I said I would be down here the next time there was a get together and I am here in full effect baby! There's something about the beach and quaint little beach towns like Lavallette. The sea breeze is refreshing, even in the late stages of the summer. It kind of makes me horny, to be blatantly honest with you. Maybe that's a good thing.

Tonight, we'll be hitting up Joey Harrison's Surf Club and I am really looking forward to that. Last night, I went to Grasshopper with best friend Billy D for some club action. Christine met up with us as well. Last night was Grasshopper and tonight is Joey Harrison's. Yes, I'm all about the club scene. It's beautiful. It's a blessing just to be back here again. B-Money, the one and only, the king who is high on life, has returned to the Jersey Shore. Hallelujah!!!!!!!!

That is all for now, so stay tuned for more. I plan on updating more frequently!

No comments: