Friday, September 07, 2007

Eligible for unemployment money: NJ Department of Labor recognizes real from fake!

Nice try Gore, but I still got my money and rightfully so! I'm B-Money, the best of the best. The Creme de la Creme. The Champ of the Champ.


After more than half a dozen weeks of waiting for unemployment benefit eligibility, I was finally granted eligibility along with my check yesterday in the mail. The examiner in my case determined that I was eligible for unemployment benefits covering some of the time that I was unemployed.

According to the deputy of my case, I was terminated because of the usage of a password that my employer considered inappropriate. There was no evidence that I was previously warned or that my actions were a violation of company policy. You're DAMN RIGHT there was no evidence that I was warned beforehand. I was not warned of the inappropriate nature behind my password's content. And for good reason .... I was not air headed or bimbo headed enough to think that I was creating an inappropriate password. I had no intentions of creating a password with inappropriate content. Furthermore, Darcie Gore was in fact present during the time of the password creation and did not say a fucking word to me when I created it. THAT is why I am RIGHTFULLY ENTITLED TO BENEFIT MONEY.

Here's the funny part. Here's the interesting news right here. According to the form that I received in the mail a few weeks ago, Gore sited the blog post in which I insulted her (the one I later removed and retracted the statements), as the reason behind my job termination. According to her Gore's audio statement, I was terminated for insulting a manager on a public blog. That's what the form said. Gore flat out LIED to the NJ Department of Labor. I was quick to fill out the interview form and type up a rebuttal.



Seeing how I was terminated on Thursday, July 5, 2007 at approximately 11:30 am, and the blog was posted on July 11, 2007, I am afraid the motive behind my job termination that Gore falsely provided for the examiner held absolutely no validity! Unless the dates of the month start at 30 or 31 and move downward to 1 ( I grew up learning that it's the other way around), it appears as though Gore had lied to the NJ Department of Labor in order to prevent me from claiming the benefit money that I was entitled and that I did in fact received yesterday. I guess your terrible fucking lie didn't work, did it? It was either a lie or sheer bimbo headed, bimbo minded stupidity! Somebody needs to inform Gore that the 5th of July comes before the 11th of July every single year (it always has), and not the other way around.

I am aware that there are penalties assessed to those making false statements to the NJ Department of Labor. I would hope that Gore was aware of it as well when she told her little fib. Whether or not she is bright enough to be aware of that remains unknown to me, but I highly doubt it. The notion that I was terminated for a weblog post, in which I exercised my Freedom of Speech by making a tasteless joke of her last name, is absolutely and positively FALSE! One can not fire an employee on a given day for a weblog post that is NONEXISTENT for SIX MORE DAYS following the TERMINATION stupid!

Throughout my duration of employment at Bank America National Association, Gore was extremely unprofessional in her dealings with me as her assistant. She conducted a sales meeting, listed my name on the meeting agenda, and failed to even acknowledge me or even introduce me to the crowd at hand until she actually needed me to get something that was relevant to her precious little meeting. The reason why I was terminated, according to Parsippany, NJ Adecco recruiter Roslyn Durkan, is because I didn't listen to instructions. I failed to screen phone calls in a manner that was on par with the manager's liking. Again, Durkan mentioned absolutely nothing to me of the weblog post and for good reason. The weblog post did not yet exist!!!!!

Supposedly I created a password that made Gore feel uncomfortable. Gore failed to address the matter with me or warn me of the password's unacceptable content at the time of my password's creation. How was I supposed to know that she was not happy with my password? She was at my desk, looking at my password after I had created it, and did not say a single peep about it to me directly, which is what a professional manager is both expected and required to do. Gore did not even give me any indication that I was going to be terminated if my work performance failed to improve. She did imply that I needed to improve my phone call screenings, but she gave no indication that I could be terminated or would be terminated shortly there after.

At the moment of my termination, Gore was not even in the building, let alone in her office. Instead, she sent me an email from a location totally unknown to me, saying, "Call Roslyn." It was about as unprofessional of an email as a so-called sales manager, or manager of any company for that matter, could possibly send an employee - let alone her assistant.

Roslyn who?
What company does Roslyn work for?
What is Roslyn's phone number?
What is the occasion behind me having to call this Roslyn?


I had to guess that it was my recruiter. I also to leave the office at 11am that morning of July 5 to drive to Roslyn DURKAN'S office, only to hear from Durkan (and NOT Gore, the manager) that I had been terminated due to her discontentment of my work performance. When I look back at the matter, I can see that I was terminated without any warning whatsoever. In fact, I was supposed to attend a training session with the sales assistant at their Roseland office on Tuesday, July 3. Unfortunately, I had to call out sick due to an illness. Thank God I didn't waste my gas money (which is rather substantial these days with these outrageous gas prices) and car mileage to attend what would have been a pointless meeting, only to discover my surprise termination two days later.

Gore gave false information for the reason behind my job termination to the NJ Department of Labor. The deputy of my claims case was intelligent to see through that bullshit after reading my well-typed rebuttal. That is the reason why I got my unemployment money, and rightfully so.


Thank you NJ Department of Labor

B-Money extends a special thanks to the NJ Department of Labor for realizing real from fake and truth from lies. Word to the wise for some of you motherfucking liars out there, when you tell a fib, at least do your homework on the resources behind the fib. Look at the fucking dates!!!! Realize what time it is what time shit happens at!!!!! But most importantly, it is required that you be at least as intelligent as me, or preferably even smarter than me, to pull one over on me! I'm not your ordinary every day fool. I'm B-Money, the best of the best. The Creme de la Creme. The Champ of the Champ. You can call me MISTER B-Money and then bow your head!


NJ Department of Labor, thank you for the benefits! You have nothing but my greatest respect for doing the right thing. Thank you for determining that it was a password, and not a futuristic weblog post, which is the bullshit this weasel tried to feed you in her audio statement, that caused me to lose my job.

Bank of America, thank you for making up the check that I received from unemployment! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

I got my money and the benefits that I rightfully deserve Darcie Gore, but you still provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.

Let's say it again ladies and gentlemen.

Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.

That's PERFECT and ACCURATE. And again!!!

Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.

I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!! REPEAT IT MULTIPLE TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.

Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.

Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.

Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.

Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.

Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.
Darcie Gore provided false information to the NJ Department of Labor.


and a partridge in a motherfucking pear tree.

Don't worry, I didn't tell them about the bottles of hard liquor that were in the back during the time that I was working there. I also didn't tell them about the loan officer you had to fire because he committed a breaking and entering into the house of one of his clients. LOL.

Bottom line: Don't play yourself and don't ever try to play me out again when it comes to my welfare or benefits that I am rightfully entitled to.

This puts an end to the case of Bryan Bradley and the Department of Labor against so-called Bank of America Sales Manager Darcie Gore.

On to the better things in the life, as well as the better people - the smarter and more exciting people - in life. Grasshopper tonight in Motown with the crew. I can't wait!!!!!!! I'm thrilled to death! I'm jubilant! I look good. I feel good. I smell good. It's all good on this end baby!

Folks on hand are going to see a B-Money who is HIGH ON LIFE!


HOLLA!

1 comment:

Las Vegas Scott said...

good stuff kid...love the picture too.