Friday, September 07, 2007

Morristown spectacle set for tonight: Ladies, I look forward to seeing your fine asses! Haters, change your tune and fix your face!!!!

As I said in the previous post, tonight my peeps and I will be in Motown for the evening. There's a minor dispute over which one of us is going to drive. This usually happens when a bunch of people go out to a club and alcohol consumption is expected.

At first, I did not want to drive at all. I honestly figured Jimmy was a suitable candidate for the assignment being that he just regained his drivers license and we had been driving him throughout his driver's license suspension. However, me being the true champion that I am, I offered to drive tonight if need be. We'll see what happens. If that's the case, then I am definitely NOT driving when we head out tomorrow night wherever that may be. Fuck it, I'm still going to have some drinks too! Believe that, I just won't get obliterated if I have to drive.

Tonight, Motown will shine bright and rich, because it's getting an exclusive dose of B-Money along with his infectious smile and high on life appearance. As many of you know from first hand experience, when I get high on life it is quite a scene and quite a thrill. B-Money is bringing best friends Kid Kong, Jimmy, perhaps Roger, and whoever else wants to join yours truly on this Motown Friday night spectacle! We'll be at the Grasshopper, and wherever else we want to be, because we run this shit. I look forward to being out and about, showing my self off after a summer of pretty much being absent to the public.

I will definitely be out about, high on life and in full force tonight! It's The Return of B-Money to Motown. Only fish markets, no sausage fests, so I look forward to seeing many of you beautiful ladies out and about and on the dance floor.

Ladies, look forward to seeing all of your fine asses.
To all the haters: Change your tune and fix your face!

~B-Money, the one and only.

Holla at ya boy.

MUAH! :D

No comments: