Monday, October 29, 2007

Firsts Survey

Who was your first prom date?
I never went! :O

Do you still talk to your first love?
Once it's done, it's gone.

What was your first alcoholic drink?
Corona

What was your first job?
Discovery Zone

What was your first car?
93 Chevy Beretta. memories of that thing, especially in Water works park summer of 99. LMAO.

Who was the first person to text you today?
Ray

Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
Not sure...

Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Rettig

Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
never

When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
Myself

Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Billy D AKA Kid Kong.

Where was your first sleep over?
I don't even recall

Who was the first person you talked to this morning?
Billy D, and it was afternoon, because I def slept until 2:30 pm today. lol

Whose wedding were you in the first time?
none, should've been Scottie D's.

What was the first thing you did this morning?
put my pants on, one pant leg at a time. Then I made gold records.

What was the first concert you ever went to?
I'm a concert virgin.

First tattoo or piercing?
ears. no tattoos. EVER.

First foreign country you went to?
I went to Canada, if that counts. they're still North America, so I really don't count it. but I loved it.

When was your first detention?
i think Ms. Rettig's class for throwing a paper plane at some chick's head. lol

What was the first state you lived in?
Dirty Jerzzzz

Who was the first person to break your heart?
not imprortant.

Who was your first roommate?
Aaron Honaker at Stockton

Who will be the first to repost this?
whoever is bored enough to do so.

No comments: