Monday, October 29, 2007

On November 5, Blog of Bryan making transition from public viewing to members only!!!!!

This is a public announcement going out to all Blog of Bryan readers and fans. One week from tonight, on November 5, 2007 (which happens to officially be my 27th birthday), Blog of Bryan will only be available to members!!! A couple months ago, I hinted at this transition but I suggested that it would happen come the new year. In essence, it is happening much faster. Anybody who has an interest in Blog of Bryan, outside of my friends whose emails will automatically be added, email me your email address for consideration. Once again, I repeat, Blog of Bryan will be MEMBERS ONLY following November 5, 2007. Free of charge, of course! Think I'd charge you for this stuff???? LOL. Or should I? Nahhhhh, JK. Once we get the members only situation up and running, then we can get down and dirty and say whatever the fuck we want. YES!!!!

No comments: