Saturday, October 20, 2007

Rainy weather slightly hindered seventh consecutive Friday at Grasshopper!

Tonight should be better, due to the beautiful weather outside today as opposed to yesterday. Beautiful weather, different venue in Funky Monkey, but the same town - MOTOWN!

B-money's back in the house again, giving you all the latest and greatest. Last night was yet another night out with the boys, but it wasn't as hot and happening as it has been over the past several weeks. The rain really killed the atmosphere and attendance. Well, not soooo much the attendance, but the female crowd. In other words, it was basically a sausage fest last night and you know I'm not down with that whatsoever.

As usual, I took a shower, got dressed, and made my way over to Bill's apartment. Shortly after I got there, Billy G showed up with a buffalo chicken pizza with extra cheese from Dinos. That pizza pie was the SHIT. I must've ate like three slices of that pie. It went with the Miller Lites. LOL. Pretty soon, Jimmy came over as well. He was still in his gym clothes, so he went in the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. Eventually, we made our way out to Morristown. We took the Chevy Blazer that I am currently driving. Yes, I am driving a Chevy Blazer with like 225,000+ miles on it, as a loaner, because my car is having a new engine put in. OUCH to my bank account!!! But anyway, that's another story all together.

Once we got there, it was unusually slow due to the terrible rainy weather conditions outside. About an hour into the evening, it started to pick a little bit. However, it wasn't the Grasshopper that we enjoyed for six consecutive weeks prior to last night. Regardless, yours truly was still getting his dance on like a champ upstairs. I ran into this one chick, whom I started grinding with. Jimmy was there getting up on her friend, when the girl I was dancing with started grinding my shit really hard.

At that point, I put my arms around her. I don't know what happened. It was a combination of her grinding me pretty hard and me holding her, when she seemed to fall forward. I still had my arms around her, so it looked like I was doing the Heimlich Maneuver on this poor chick. She moved out of my grasp and I felt embarrassed as hell. Oh well, this shit happens in clubs. Especially when alcohol is involved. Out of sheer embarrassment, I made my way downstairs for a couple minutes, gathered myself, and went right back upstairs to dance again. Coming towards the end of the night, we all ran into Laura Pierson, who went to Dover High School, as well as her friend Nicole. I hadn't seen Laura in years. So that was the story in a nutshell from last night.

Tonight, we'll be in Morristown once again to celebrate Jimmy's 23rd birthday. Everybody will be out and about to get him tanked, so I'll be tagging along for the ride. This time, we're going to Funky Monkey. Gotta leave the Grasshopper alone for a little bit. Let the place breathe. LOL. Tonight should be a decent time as well as a better crowd due to the nice weather. Happy Birthday Jimmy. LOL. Tomorrow night I'm supposed to hang out with Shannon, the chick I went out on with on the date about week ago. That should definitely be interesting.

Stay tuned for more in the near future.

Blog ya later.

No comments: