Saturday, October 27, 2007

Scott Davies confirms attendance at Hurricane Tripple B!

Best friend from Las Vegas to attend birthday bash in Morristown!

There's a number of folks, close friends, and companions coming out for my big day next Saturday night. One, who confirmed his attendance for next week, is best friend Scott Davies. Yes indeed, Scott will flying out from Las Vegas to Jersey on either Wednesday or Thursday. An ailing relative is a major reason for his flight home. However, he will in fact be present at the Grasshopper in Morristown, NJ for B-Money's 27th Birthday Bash AKA Hurricane Tripple B. I look forward to seeing Scott at my birthday celebration one week from tonight. Scott's birthday is today, so I'll be buying him a couple of drinks as well when we're at the Hopper. I'm both flattered and honored that he's coming. Scott always brings a fun and spontaneous time with him when he returns home, and that's the the type of excitement and charisma that contributes to making an already much-anticipated event such as my birthday that much more exciting. My anticipation rises with each passing minute. Stay tuned for more in the near future. You do not want to miss a beat.

No comments: