Saturday, October 27, 2007

A stay-home Friday night: birthday celebration one week from tonight!

There's always a quiet calm prior to the big storm, and one week from tonight, a hurricane is going to run through Morristown. That hurricane will be B-Money's 27th Birthday Bash.

This was the first weekend over a course of eight weeks that I didn't do anything on Friday night. What did I do? I went to M&S II with Bill and slice of pizza. After that, he drove me home and I took a nap. Can you believe it? Sometimes, it's nice for one to stay in, relax, and recharge one's batteries after consecutive weekends of partying. Especially when the biggest weekend of the year, my 27th birthday bash, is the following week. Hey, who am I fucking kidding? That's a lie, if I've ever told one. Well, maybe not exactly .... but somewhat.

It's nice to stay in and get some rest, but I'm also saving money after a couple weeks of having to pay bills and also pay for my new engine. It kind of sucks, but what can you do? I'm taking advantage of that by resting up and getting ready for next weekend. With the weather conditions being rainy and wet, one must question how many folks would've actually been at the bars/clubs last night, anyway. There's always a quiet calm prior to the big storm, and one week from tonight, a hurricane is going to run through Morristown. That hurricane will be B-Money's 27th Birthday Bash.

As I was driving home from work day on I-287, I got a call from Scott Davies. He asked me what I was doing next weekend for my birthday. I let him know that my celebration was set to take place at Grasshopper in Morristown. Scott implied that there was a better than average chance that he'd be attending my birthday! That is great news; I would love to see him. Oh yeah, today happens to be Scott's birthday!!!

Happy birthday Scott!

No comments: