Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Contractual period continues at Citistreet, but playtime is essential throughout!

If I am able to keep it together during this contractual period, life just might be sweeter than ever come January of 2008. That's the end of the rainbow, so I'm trying to do the best I can to see what's there when I reach that landmark.

Today was a relatively easy day at work. Things are going good for me at Citistreet. In terms of the position I'm in, work flows smoothly. Today I was doing some things with QA and loans to assist corporate.

Hopefully when the end of the December rolls around, and my contract is up, they remember the good work I did. A lot of times, when the rush dies down and all payrolls are processed and disbursed, I will go out of my way to ask managers and corporate if they need help with anything.

Right now they are showing appreciation for my energy and enthusiasm. Like I said, this is a contractual period that ends after December, so when the holidays roll around, we'll see what happens. Just because I am under contract at this time, doesn't mean I have not been in touch with some other folks as well.

Come December, B-Money has to see who brings the most money. The name of the game is the most money for B-Money, and winning that game with flying colors would certainly entail the most money for least amount of struggle in the work place. That would be absolutely tremendous; we'll see what happens when the end of December rolls around.

Slowly but surely, I'm working my way into a nice little spot. Life is all about moving forward. Over the summer, ya'll know I took a few steps back and lost some of the positive momentum that had carried me into this year from the end of last year. Now, I am trying to take those steps that will not only put me over the top of where I was, but also higher than I have ever been. This requires that I stick to this contract and do everything I have to do to make this period of time fruitful and worthwhile.

If I am able to keep it together during this contractual period, life just might be sweeter than ever come January of 2008. That's the end of the rainbow, so I'm trying to do the best I can to see what's there when I reach that landmark. It's essential that I remain positive about the future as often as I can, but also enjoy what the present has to offer. Playtime. Going out with best friends. Partying. The gems of life.

For the time being, I make it a point to enjoy the present though. I've been going out with Billy D. I might be heading to Applebees with him a little later on this evening to get an appetizer or two and maybe even a couple beers. We'll see what happens. This Friday night, I want to get some folks together for a night at the Palm in Morristown.

For the past four weekends in a row, the crew and I have been going to Grasshopper. I want to do something a little different this weekend. Palm is an outdoor bar/club, and being that the month of October currently feels like summer, this weekend might be the ideal weekend to hit up the Palm and see some beautiful ladies in dresses and skirts. Maybe even talk to them. Maybe even dance with them. That would be hot.

So like I said, Palm this Friday night. I'm trying to make some big plans, so if you're in the Northern NJ area this weekend, and you're anywhere near Motown (especially if you're a lady or you're with ladies), come out to the Palm on Friday night! Best friends hang out. My best friends like to be around foxy attractive young ladies, so tell anyone who is anyone that Palm is the place to be this Friday night.

HOLLA

No comments: