Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tour of duty with Citistreet complete at the end of contract!

Citistreet an outstanding company with respectable employees, but commute and gas prices becoming too much to bare as we head into winter months!

Come the month of December, my tour of duty with CitiStreet will likely be over. Due to the winter weather coming our way, coupled with the gas prices I am forced to pay on the commute to Somerset, it is going to become increasingly more difficult for yours truly to get to work and back every day throughout the winter. I sent an email to my current recruiter, Sagoon, stating the following:

This is Bryan Bradley from CitiStreet in Somerset, NJ. I received
the news that Amy Knych has accepted a transfer to the Randstad office in
Parsippany and will be working out of that office effective today. It
looks like I will be working until the completion of my contract here.
After that, I will attempt to find opportunities closer to my residence with
Amy's assistance from Parsippany. This is a terrific company and the
employees and management team here are top notch, but the commute from
Dover to Somerset is getting worse as the weather gets worse. I don't want
to risk being late to work for such a reputable establishment. Plus, I
want to try to find a job closer to my house so I can reduce the commute to work
and reduce the amount of gas money I pay to get to work at this time. My
assignment ends at the end of the contract, which I believe comes in mid to late
December. Any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you
for all of your help and have a great day!

Sagoon replied,

Thanks for reaching out to me. I understand where you are coming from
but for the time being that you are at Citistreet please let me know if you have
any questions or concerns.

Thank you.

It's basically as simple as that. CitiStreet is an excellent company with great employees. It's a terrific establishment for one to grow within, especially if they live near by. Right now, I am making a horrendous commute to work and the cost for gas might be killing some funds of mine that are drastically needed to pay bills. Would I do business with CitiStreet again down the line? Most definitely. Absolutely. They are gracious people and I'm delighted that we were able to help each other out during this time. It has been a pleasure and I should be completing my contract, before eventually utlizing the services of my recruiters in Parsippany to find a reasonably high paying full time job come the new year.

More to come regarding these developments at a later date. Time for bed.

1 comment:

really young teen sex stories said...

Hed never been Mister Universe as a kid hed been thin, with rangy musclesthat didnt look like much, despite serious strength. his mother said.
free teen bestiality stories
stories of mother son incest
adult xxx free stories
brotherinlaw fuck stories
hot stories about sex
Hed never been Mister Universe as a kid hed been thin, with rangy musclesthat didnt look like much, despite serious strength. his mother said.