Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday Survey!

How late did you stay up last night?
I didn't pay attention to when I fell asleep. I took it easy last night, I'm probably going out tonight instead. I think I passed around 1:30.


What was the first thing you thought this morning?
I still laying down, and being sooooo lazy, but I don't give a shit because it's Saturday and I'm doing what I want.

Is the person you have a crush on older or younger than you?
I don't have crushes.

Do you like the last person you kissed?
I don't dislike her.

Have you ever been told 'i love you' by someone who didn't mean it?
surely, but they're only playing themselves. To know me is to love me!

Have you ever told someone of the opposite/same sex you loved them and meant it?
at the time, felt like I meant it.

How's your heart lately?
it's huge and still beating, so I'm cool.

What were you doing this morning at 7am?
sleeping

What were you doing this afternoon at 12pm?
looking around on myspace

What was the reason you last cried?
probably stress.

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
absolutely. some funny shit, too.

How many red lights have you ran?
a few

Have you ever cried while taking a shower?
no

What was your favorite grade?
every year in college

What were you doing at 12am last night?
browsing the web. Yea, I took the boring route last night. It wasn't a bad thing, though. It was a little change on my part and I need the rest and the one on one time. Not tonight, though. Not two nights in a row. hahahaha.

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
yes

When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
a few hours ago.

Is there anything you're craving right now?
I'm craving fast food, right now! Unhealthy, but I'm craving it nonetheless.

When did your last hug take place?
yesterday

Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
my first name has been spelt Brain before! lol. Brain. Brian (the most frequent, but atleast it's a spelling of my name even though it's the wrong one). Byran. LOL.

Have you ever started a sentence with "No offense, but..."?
yep

Do you drink tea?
Iced T. Snapple is made of the best stuff on Earth baby!

When was the last time you saw a cop?
within the last couple days probably.

Have you made a mistake in the past week?
yes, at work.

What are you listening to right now?
what's on the television.

Who was the last person to text you?
my mother. lol

Do you miss someone?
there's some ppl I miss, yes. friends I haven't seen in a while.

Is there anything you regret about your past?
yeah of course, and it took a toll on me. it took a little while to get over, but I don't even think about it. Haven't in a long time. It's the past.

Are you happy with your life?
content. I could always make it better!

What was the last movie you saw?
I don't remember.

Do you want to get married?
At the moment I don't see it or want it in my future.

Who was the last person to call you?
Greg

Who was the last person to text you?
you already asked.

Do you prefer to call or text?
it depends on how much you have to say or if your voice is going to get to me on a given day. lol

Do you have any pets?
my mother does, she has cats.

What were you doing at 11 a.m. this morning?
waking up.

Do you like carrots?
sometimes in my salad.

When is the last time you saw your mom?
hour and a half ago.

How many city/towns have you lived in?
four

Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
socks

Are you a social person?
most of the time.

What was the last thing you ate?
breakfast sandwich... ham, cheese, and bacon.

What is your favorite color?
blue

What are you doing for your next birthday?
I just celebrated my 27th a few weeks ago and it was an extraveganza of epic proportion. The next one is almost a YEAR away! Get back to me then.

Have you ever been in love?
hard to have loved someone when a relationship was merely built on fighting, mistrust, deceit, and fakeness.

No comments: