Sunday, November 18, 2007

With every Thanksgiving comes a Thanksgiving eve!!

What is there to look forward to this week? Thanksgiving! Thursday is Thanksgiving, a holiday that happens to be one of my personal favorites. As we all know, with every Thanksgiving comes a Thanksgiving EVE. Thanksgiving Eve is one of the biggest going-out nights of the year, so I am looking forward to that as well. Surely, the location will not be the Grasshopper. That you can be assured of. No Grasshopper for me on Wednesday night.

Where will the festivities take place? Murphys appears to be the consensus choice. That is where we all went last year. That is where we went two years ago. Therefore, Murphys will be the place to go, for the third year in a row, this Wednesday night on Thanksgiving Eve. I shall drink and party all night long with friends and acquaintances. Maybe I'll even make out with an engaged chick, as was the case last year if you recall. It was noted here at the Blog of Bryan. LOL.

Who knows what will happen this year? All I know is, the location will practically be walking distance from my house and I will be having a good time. I know that much days in advance. Then the following day will be Thanksgiving. That is a day I will enjoy being off from work and eating until I'm stuffed. A few hours later, maybe even less, I will go back for additional helpings. YAY for Thanksgiving! Gotta love turkey day. That'll be here in just four short days. Can't wait. Immediately following Thanksgiving Day will be Black Friday.

Hurray for Black Friday!!!!

NOT.

That day marks the beginning of online shopping for yours truly.

Back to the topic of Wednesday - the festivities will take place at Murphys. Be at Murphys Third Rail in D-town on Wednesday night!!! The place will be packed, but packed with a variety of heads that I am familiar with. Somewhat of a homecoming of sorts. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: