Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Back in the 609 for Stockton Career Fair!

Right now I am in the computer lab in lower D-wing at the Richard Stockton College of NJ. I went to the career fair earlier today to look around and speak with some of the representatives and recruiters from the companies that were present.

Following my time at the career fair, I went to pay Dr. Worthington a quick visit. It was a pleasure to renuite with the best professor I've ever had in my years of college, even if it was only for a few minutes. Professor Daly is another familiar face that I happened to run into, but I also saw him at the graduation ceremony this past December.

All in all, I would say it was a productive day to say the least. I'm enjoying my day off from work down here in the 609, which happens to be my old stomping grounds as you are all well aware. Lord knows I don't come down here nearly enough, so I'm just enjoying a relaxing and stressless day on campus away from work and the stresses that can sometimes come with the job environment. As my boss always says, "everyone needs a day off every now and then."

How about the weather, ladies and gentlemen? Mid 50s to low 60s in mid winter? Almost unprecedented, but I will take it with a smile. I will take this entire day with a smile. That's all for now. I'm going to head out for a little bit so I can enjoy this beautiful day down here at Stockton in the 609!

HOLLA!

No comments: