Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Excellent day at Stockton: Time to leave, head home, and get ready for work tomorrow!

Certain developments in my life are really shaping up nicely at this moment, and as time marches on, I will be in a position to gradually explain and elaborate on that statement that I have just made.

My time at Stockton, as well as in the 609, has been well-spent today. This has been a beautiful day, both from the aspects of how I spent it and the weather. In early February, it doesn't get much better than a 60 degree day.

The career fair was a decent fair with a number of reputable companies. Walking around the campus, as always, brought back many fond memories of my years here. I checked Housing II and III to see if there were any changes made to those buildings. There are some minor changes to the walls and framing of the windows, but that's about it. Construction and building of the new housing complex, Housing V, is really coming along nicely.

Earlier today, Ray called me and asked if I could pick up two Stockton lanyards (for key chains) and two Stockton car decals from the school store. Therefore, I went to school store and picked bought those items for him. Just for the hell of it, I purchased myself a lanyard as well due to the fact that my Miller Lite lanyard is no longer in one piece. LOL. I lost the other half of it unfortunately. That's OK. I'm happy to have the one that I bought from the school store today. I also bought a Stockton Alumni decal for my car. On the rear window, there's already a Stockton College decal, but it's beginning to peal off. I wanted one that said Stockton Alumni, and I graduated in 2005, so I've been long overdue for a decal of that nature.

Earlier this afternoon, I made a Wawa run and picked up a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich, some Lemon flavored Ice T, and a Mach W for the ride home to D-town. I also managed to take a nice little drive around Galloway, Absecon, and P-town. Clearly today was a beautiful day to do just that. What a way to spend a day off from work. That's just what the doctor ordered for B-Money!

Unfortunately, this beautiful day must come to an end. It's getting late and I have to be back at work tomorrow morning, so I must get home. There's a lot on the table for the B-Money as we head into the spring, both in terms of life and career. Certain developments in my life are really shaping up nicely at this moment, and as time marches on, I will be in a position to gradually explain and elaborate on that statement that I have just made. Trust me, my family, friends, fans, and stalkers alike, when I say there could be some pleasant surprises coming from the B-Money man. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, praying, and trying to make certain things happen, but I won't put the cart in front of the horse or jinx these developments. Take it one day at a time. Let it come. Make the best of it. When it comes, know how to handle it.

As always, I love Stockton College. I will always love P-town and the 609 area. Today was well worth the day off, and if I had it to do over again .... well ..... I think you know the answer and get the jist of what I am saying. It was great to be back again, and I assure you this was far from being my last visit!

No comments: