Friday, February 01, 2008

In Lavallette for the enchanting birthday weekend: Happy birthday Crazy Mike!

Today is the oneth of the month for sure, but it also symbolizes a truly spectacular weekend, during which we are celebrating Mike's 25th birthday. Groundhog Day is also right around the corner. Right now, I'm in Crazy Mike's Lavallette beach house. I just took a nice hardy sip of my bottle of Yuengling. I want to get nice and buzzed and feel good as ever for this nice little getaway to the Jersey Shore down here in the 732 baby.

The drive down from work was brutal, due to the inclement rain storm, but thank God I arrived here safely. Like I said in the post earlier this week, it takes a hell of a lot more than a season or shitty weather to prevent me from making a trip down to this island. Those centiments were validated by my drive through that wild rain storm from earlier this evening. If I had it to do over again, I would do the exact the same thing. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm delighted that another weekend is here and I am able to spend it with terrific friends.

When I got to Mike's, it was just Mike and Greg there. Upon my arrival, Greg, Mike and I walked to Wawa to get some food. I ordered a Buffalo Chicken sandwich and bought a bottle of Snapple. At this time, we're watching the extended DVD version of Mallrats. Ray and Melissa just got here. Colleen and Raph will be here tomorrow and so will Angela. Tomorrow night, we're heading out to Sawmill. Shouts out to all of my readers, comprised mainly by my family, friends, fans, and stalkers alike. I'm looking forward to going back to Sawmill.

Greg *currently chuckling* just stated that we should hit on every single girl that is there. I must say that I don't exactly disagree with him. LOL. Let the "hitting on" begin. I'm fucking around right now, but I'm seriously a happy man in a wonderful place on a rainy but enchanting weekend. Let the festivities begin.

Happy birthday Mike!!!!

HOLLA!

1 comment: