Monday, March 03, 2008

2008 is the year of deliverance: How Law of Attraction has and will play a major role!

This year has been and will be a year of deliverance. The status of my credit will not just be excellent, but superb come the month of June.

March has now arrived, which means we're already two months into this somewhat brand new year and working on the third. Today was a beautiful day in terms of the weather, even though it was only a Monday at work. I believe the high of the day was 60 degrees, which is a nice change after the freezing temperatures and snow that we have had to deal with.

On Friday I came from work and lied down around 8pm. I napped from 8pm until like 10:30pm, at which time Michelle called me. We talked for like an hour and a half and watched television, and then we ended our conversation. At that time, I dozed off and went back to sleep. At approximately 11:30 am the next day, I woke up from a nice long night of sleep. It felt sensational. Overall, I would say I had a very nice weekend, particularly the way I spent my Saturday night. In the next post I will discuss that topic in detail and put the exclusive Blog of Bryan plug out there for the classy little lounge I hit up with Michelle.

Right now, I'm focusing on the hustle as well as making my life better than what it is now. As you probably already know, I'm all about taking what I have in the present, running with it, and making progress as I go along. As I continue my tour of duty at Citistreet, I take in the positives that come with that position, such as a number of the folks I work with and train. There's some good dudes as well as ladies who work in my department at that company. Nonetheless, I got both my mind and soul focused on what I believe lies ahead for me.

This year has been and will be a year of deliverance. From the race for presidency in the United States of America to the structure of my life. Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John McCain all have their situation to handle in the race for the White House come November, so they're campaigning against one another right now. Soon I will begin to do my homework in the world of politics and follow that race a little more closely, but for the time being the focus all on me.

It's a year in which I am turning around the negative shit that happened in 2007 and flipping the script to my advantage in 2008. People have a tendency to say what they want to accomplish, or what they think they can accomplish, but there comes a time when one has to deliver on what they say. As Christmas and New Years came and went, I had the vision in my mind that I would become more organized as the year 2008 emerged. Being more organized, I mean paying bills on time, paying off debt, and maintaining my surroundings such as my car and household by keeping those respective possessions neat and clean.

In the first couple of months, I would have to say that I have been somewhat successful in taking the steps myself out of the trouble I got into last summer. My credit card debt is slowly but surely going away with each passing week. Auto insurance, cell phone, and student loan bills are all being paid on time for the most part.

My mother has been watching the movie The Secret which happens to be a documentary regarding the Law of Attraction. Gradually I am devoting my energy to the task of making more money, eliminating any major debt that I have, and my plans and desires for a new car and getting a nice place to live. Currently I am beginning to think about what I want out of life and asking for it. To start with, I would like to attract more money. Whether that's through means of getting a new job, making more money at my current job, paying off credit card debt, or getting a federal/state tax return.

Mark my words to this, the status of my credit and financial will not just be excellent, but superb come the month of June. Yes, by the time June shows its attractive summer face, I will have taken care of my credit card debt, most of my annual auto insurance bill, and some other expenses that I will have to adhere to in the next couple of months. That's what I want to be the case. That's what I see being the case. That is what WILL be the case. Right now, right this moment, I am making sure that this is a good time, both in terms of having fun and taking care of my financial business and career endeavors, so that I may be in a more comfortable position as this year of deliverance progresses.

What I want is what I shall obtain. One step at a time, it will all be mine. Blog of Bryan is a site that is frequented often by family, friends, fans from different states and countries throughout the world. Get ready for some legitimate and serious updates in the near future, as some significant and juicy updates will be coming your boy. B-Money has spoken!

1 comment:

camilyn said...

Hi,

You have an extremely great blog. A lot of people will not understand what mind power can do to one's achievement Start off directing the brilliant power of one's mind and subconscious mind to develop the lifestyle you want with our Mind Power training system. Get the Cost-free Mp3, E-Course and CD nowadays and begin directing the power of your mind and subconscious mind to build the living you would like - in 7-simple measures.