Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pre-summer days of summer weather and tanning!

Temperatures have been in the mid 90s for the past four days now. This all started on Saturday. This weather has both its positive and negative traits. Just to get the negative out of the way first, it causes heat stroke for many people and can cause dehydration if we don't drink enough fluids. The positive side, however, is that I absolutely love the summer and I will find ways to stay cool. All day on Saturday and Sunday, I spent time outside on the deck. I also drank plenty of water to stay hydrated.

Not only has the temperature been in the mid 90s but these have been sunny days, which have allowed me to lay out on my deck and catch the rays. The bright sun has done a hell of a job of cooking me, but my complexion is shades darker now as a result of the tanning. When it comes to tanning, give me the bright and natural sun along with some sun tan lotion. Don't give me those tanning beds. I used to go to tanning saloons to tan, but that was all fake and bake shit. I'm enjoying the natural stuff a whole helluva lot more. Waiting the summer weather to come and the anticipation of being able to tan outdoors gives me to something to look forward to. The summer weather is finally here, so now I have something to enjoy. It does the soul plenty of good.

No comments: