Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mid summer celebration at Mike's Lavallette beach house coming up July 25!

North Jerz couldn't hold me captive in its grasp for three whole months of the summer! This is the prime of the summer baby. With the new job right around the corner starting August 4, I want to make the most of this free time as possible by enjoying the leisure with friends of mine.

B-Money is definitely getting his swagger back, and the updates are coming back big time here at Blog of Bryan, so grab a snack and enjoy the reading. Although my new job doesn't begin until Monday, August 4, I have had a totally different job these past few weeks. I've been knocking bureaucrats the fuck out in appeal tribunal hearings. That's right. Today it was determined that I should not be disqualified unemployment benefits, which was a determination that had been made earlier this year.

My previous employer, the bureaucratic scumbags that they are, attempted to appeal the decision of the NJ Department of Labor to grant me unemployment benefits. The hearing took place on July 8th, but the decision was mailed out to both the claimant (yours truly) and the employer on July 16th. I received the decision in the mail today and I was ecstatic!!! The employer appealed on the grounds that I voluntarily left my job and refused to work. Those lying motherfuckers! Those lying motherfucking bureaucrats!

They lied soooooo badly, that if they were treasure chests, they'd be lying at the bottom of the ocean. Fortunately, the examiner saw it my way during the hearing and inevitably ruled in my favor. Quiet honestly, I can not refuse any work when I am not being made any offers for work. It is that simple, ladies and gentlemen. I did not quit my previous job. I was laid off from my previous job, and the layoff was not a result of misconduct. Therefore I am entitled to unemployment benefits. That's common sense; even a kindergartner can comprehend that and understand the logic behind it. What a bunch of bureaucrats! They suck, but I am the World's Greatest.

Thankfully, my unemployment benefits are uninterrupted up until August 4, when I begin the new job at Solix. Justice was serviced today, July 17, 2008. I really feel sorry for the examiner, who had to waste a precious half hour of her time on such a frivolous appeal case, when she probably hundreds of other cases that bared greater significance and required more attention. Oh well, good riddance to bad rubbish. This is all good news for me, as I look ahead to a fruitful summer and a series of fortunate events. Victory is mine. Defeat is a bitch, but it is something that they had to be dealt. What can I say? I'm the truth baby. I love my life. I love those who I have around me. B-Money is here to stay. I am The Truth and The Truth frees all that is wrongly withheld. What is in the dark will soon come to light. What was in the dark came to light at the hearing last week. Amen to that!


Believe me when I say that I am getting my swagger back, baby! I appreciate these positive things that have been happening for me -- especially that positive news that I received today. One could notice a smile on my face for practically the entire day. It was truly a relief to receive that decision. Going to the trailer at Pleasant Acres with the Bills was a wonderful experience to behold, and there is a possibility that we'll be heading up there again this weekend! Let's do it! On we move to some exciting beach and bar time as well. This is a happy and rejuvenated Summer 2008 B-Money, baby!! I'm handsome, smart, intelligent, and I persevere under all circumstances. Even against Bureaucratic scumbags. Figuratively speaking, I knock them the fuck out! I thank God for the result of the hearing. I give God the glory and pray that this marks the end of this type of nonsense.

Let's move on to the details of the next great event happening for yours truly this summer. Leaving those money hungry, cock-sucking bureaucrats deeply entrenched in the ground, where figuratively I STOMPED their stupid asses last week at the hearing, I am proud to announce my return to Crazy Mike's Lavallette beach house a week and a half from now. During the weekend of July 25-27, B-Money will be making his eagerly anticipated return to the Jersey Shore ladies and gentlemen. I am super psyched about the prospects of making the enjoyable trek down to one of the better parts of Jerz once again and making my summer debut at the beach. Plenty of sun bathing and swimming will be done on this weekend.

As long as the weather holds up and we continue to have the beautiful summer weather filled with warm temperatures and sunshine, that weekend will be spent outside for the most part. My plan is to head down early on Friday afternoon so I can beat most of the weekend beach traffic going down South. I want to be able to get as much quality beach time as possible that weekend. I'll come back looking like a damn island man. LOL.

On Friday and Saturday of that weekend, I will be at Crazy Mike's Lavallette beach house. Those who will be in attendance that weekend will include Colleen, Angie, Ray, Mel, Greg Root, myself and Mike of course. Amanda, who happens to be a close friend of mine whom I have been talking to for over a year, might come down on Friday and see me that night. That would be awesome as well.

There have also been discussions of possibly going to Sawmill or Joey Harrison's Surf Club on Friday night, but we'll see what happens when we get there on Friday. I would love to go to any of those clubs, as that is my type of scene. You know how I get down with the clubs, lounges, and bars. I love the bars and clubs at the Jersey shore, and so does Greg, so I'm definitely hoping that we as a group go through with those exciting plans. Ya'll know that I enjoy getting out on that dance floor with my handsome self and shaking my ass, so it looks highly probable that we will be getting back to that again very shortly.

It's time to get back to the beaches. North Jerz couldn't hold me captive in its grasp for three whole months of the summer! This is the prime of the summer baby. With the new job right around the corner starting August 4, I want to make the most of this free time as possible by enjoying the leisure with friends of mine. Sunday morning, however, a select group of us are taking a day trip down to Wildwood. Those involved in the Wildwood trip will be everybody who is there for that weekend with the exception of Colleen and probably Angela (who I believe has work on Sunday).

I'm delighted that I will be in Wildwood on Sunday the 27th, due to the fact that I have not set foot in Wildwood since May of 2002 when I went down there to spend a weekend with some old high school friends of mine. In July of 2002, I went even further than Wildwood, when my family and I took the Cape May ferry from Cape May over the the borders of Delaware and back. That took place during the week that we were at Stockton for my college orientation. So as you can see, I haven't been to any of the Jersey Shore points, South of Ocean City, in six years. Heading down to Wildwood on that Sunday will truly be a pleasure.

No comments: