Wednesday, August 13, 2008

B-Money getting his Money game right!

I could get used to this 7am to 3:30 pm working life style, even if I'm not quite used to my position yet or the work that it entails. Getting up early in the morning can be a drag, but it's not nearly as taxing as having to stay later in the evening. I'd rather go in early in the morning and get my working day over with. Tomorrow I have at least one check coming to me. Depending on when my final unemployment benefit arrives in the mail, it could very well be two checks for me. That would super sweet! The time has come for me to rise above my nickname and get Money game right. Currently the idea of getting my money game and priorities together is what primarily consumes my mind. At this point in time, it's all about rising above life's most complex problems and making my individual life much easier both personally and economically.

No comments: