Friday, August 29, 2008

Civil Service exam September 11??

It's another exam for me to ace, which could propel me to greater heights down the road!

Months ago, I applied for a state job position of Claims Adjudicator Determination Trainee, which is the same position my good friend Mike is currently working right now in New Brunswick. Earlier this week in the mail, I received a notice from the State of NJ stating that I am to appear at a testing site on September 11 at 6PM to take my civil service test for that position. WOW! When you're not working, nobody seems to want anything to do with you. When you are employed, that's when everybody comes out of the wood work and contacts you. I'm doing alright at my current job and I intend to remain there as long as that is the case, as I appear to be improving gradually with each passing week. However, I will not hesitate to take this exam. It's another test for me to ace, which could propel me to greater heights down the road!

No comments: