Monday, August 18, 2008

Good time at Hot 22 last Friday night!

There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
Saint Thomas Aquinas

Best friend Scott Davies flew across the country back to Las Vegas last night, with his lovely wife Liezl eagerly anticipating his return.

Even though I don't see Scott as much as I used to back in the days when we ran cross country and track together in high school, it's always a pleasure to hang out with him when he does return to Jerz. This past Friday, we went back to Hot 22 in Union, which has become somewhat of tradition for Scott and I whenever he comes back to Jerz. Such an activity is certainly exclusive to Scottie D and B-Money. Hot 22, as you might already know from previous posts here on Blog of Bryan, was the site at which Scott's bachelor party took place in June of 2004. What a memorable night that turned out to be. LOL. We had another good time there on Friday night as well.

I definitely received one of the best contact dances ever. That chick knew exactly what she was doing and made that dance a very comfortable and sexually pleasant experience for me -- as sexually pleasant as a grinding lap dance through a pair of jeans could possibly be. I'm happy that I got another opportunity to spend some fun times with a best friend of mine who is as geographically distant as he is.

In the words of Saint Thomas Aquinas in the quote at the top of this post, there is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.

A special thanks to Scott for picking me up that night in Morristown.

No comments: