Saturday, September 13, 2008

Long awaited return to SM23!

Focus on prosperity grows even sharper!

Last night, I made another return to the dark and seductive SM23 at Headquarters Plaza in Morristown. This time it was for Billy D's friend Lindsay's birthday celebration.

I'm a fan of SM23, dating back to the first time I went there back in January, and I was delighted to be back there again last night. SM23 may in fact be the location of my big 28th birthday location this year, as was briefly speculated and discussed last night. Erwin Ruff was present at the lounge with his wife Roula; they're expecting a baby girl. Congratulations to both of them. Billy G was also in attendance, as was Roger for a brief period of time. Roger looked pretty trendy, sporting a brown corduroy jacket, and seemed to be in good spirits. It was nice to see him again as well.

Throughout the evening, I only ended up having three drinks - two Sam Adams Boston Lagers and a Long Island Ice Tea. The drinks there are a bit on the pricey side, but I still enjoy the experience of being there and hanging out with friends or even a date for that matter. At the end of the evening, when we were all leaving and attempting to exit the parking garage, we all noticed that the booth attendant who takes the parking tickets and the parking fee was not there!

As folks began to grow impatient, I suddenly unbuckled my seat belt and got out of my car to go over and manually lift up the stick that the attendant normally elevates after one has paid one's parking fee. Hey, what else was I supposed to do in that instance? They can't keep us in the parking the garage the entire night! Billy D, who was going home in a separate car, texted me moments later saying, "u hero - save day." I would certainly agree with his sentiments. LOL.


Prosperity is what I continue to focus on. What lies ahead is what ignites my desire and determination to get these bills paid away and start saving some money. This whole path the prosperity truly began when ended up beating my appeals tribunal hearing back in July, which was a big victory for me this year. 2008 is shaping up to be a fine year and will continue to do so. My performances at work will improve gradually with each passing week, as I continue to keep the money coming in. I am doing a fabulous job of maintaining my debt repayment program that I established for myself. At the same time, I focus on being prosperous.

Throughout the summer, while focusing on improving my lifestyle and minimizing my debt, I've gone to Philly a couple of times and went clubbing. I walked around South Street with some friends of mine and was pleased to enjoy some of the finer things life has to offer. This is what I am thankful for. This is what drives me each and every day when things have a tendency to get challenging and borderline intolerable at the work place. The prosperous, enjoyable, and fruitful lifestyle. The wealth of close friends.

Being at events, whether it be birthdays at classy lounges (as was the case last night), or just a regular night at a bar somewhere. This is what I have to be thankful for at this time. I will focus on this as I maintain my repayment program and I will continue to have the fun and exciting times that I am entitled to have.

No comments: