Friday, September 19, 2008

When the working week is done, B-Money just wants to have fun!

You can tell that I am really trying to be alert, aware, and awake at work when I start drinking the coffee black. Yes, throughout the week I wasn't even bothering to put creme or sugar in my coffee. I was drinking that shit straight up! Today I managed a good creamer in the fridge in break room that I used for my coffee - it was really tasty and it hit the spot. Having said that, let's focus on the present. Another work week is over, the weekend is now here, and I am thrilled that it is a Friday. Thank God it's Friday. This is yet another blessed weekend, but it's also Six Flags weekend. I look forward to going there on Sunday morning. I'll be leaving for Edison tomorrow evening to spend the night at Mike's place, then we're going to leave on Sunday morning to meet up with the Rootman at Six Flags in Jackson, NJ.

No comments: