Wednesday, November 05, 2008

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Today is my 28th birthday. One of the biggest gifts I could possibly receive today was the victory that was attained by democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama last night. I turned twenty eight years old today. I'm thrilled that I made it to my 28th year; life goes on and will continue to go on. I'm totally loving it. The results of the 2008 Presidential Election have truly lifted a heavy weight off my back and brought a smile to face the entire day! Birthdays, as each year comes and goes, are the greatest gifts one can ask for. My mother got me a brand new, beautiful Sony digital camera for my birthday. Come Saturday, November 8, I'll be taking pics of everyone WITH everyone. I'm looking forward to my birthday celebration, as I feel amazing. I feel like I'm at the top of the world ring now. This feeling is absolutely glorious. Come out and see B-Money The Great on Saturday night! You won't regret it; it's an evening of excitement that you will not soon forget!

No comments: