Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bamboo tonight for NYE!

Greg just put on National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I'm drinking a bottle of Bud Light Lime, which is probably more of a summer beer, but it's still really good. Tonight a number of us will be heading to Bamboo in Seaside for the 2008 NYE celebration. Bamboo's deal consists of a $35 admission fee for a three hour open bar and open buffet. Not a bad deal, if I do say so myself. Mike's brother Chris arrived a little while ago. Mike's girlfriend Angela will be arriving at about 6:30PM, along with her sister Michelle and Michelle's boyfriend Brandon. Tonight should be absolutely fabulous time. We'll see if B-Money has enough game left this year to get himself some NYE ass! I will see if I can break the ice tonight! I'm just looking forward to the good old NYE celebration. I'm pretty high on the whole NYE holiday. Time to go out to the living room and watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I hope all of you enjoy yourselves tonight on this NYE, whatever it is you decide to do for fun. Take care folks! Expect a number of pictures from this legendary evening and weekend come the new year!

No comments: