Friday, December 26, 2008

Looking forward to Roger's birthday celebration!

First of all, I must say that Christmas day was absolutely beautiful. I received a number of really nice gifts, such as cologne (Cool Water), Dark Knight - Two Disc Special Edition DVD, Hancock DVD, Step Brothers DVD, a couple of watches, a couple memory cards for the Sony Cybershot digital camera my mother got me for my birthday this year, and an MP3 player that stores over 3000 songs, over 3000 pictures, and also has video capability. The MP3 will definitely come in handy both at work and the gym. Yes indeed, Santa was very good to me this year.

Tomorrow night I will be heading out to Sona Thirteen in Morristown to join a select group of our friends in celebrating Big Roger's birthday. Sona Thirteen is where Funky Monkey used to be on South Street before new ownership eventually took over. Tomorrow night should be an occasion, but before that happens, Billy D, Billy G, and I are heading to Bindiya Beauty Salon to get our haircuts and eyebrow threading. You all know I need to nurture and maintain these natural good looks of mine so that I may shine when I go out for nights like tomorrow night.

After Bindiya, we're heading straight for the gym to work shoulders and then we're going home to relax and get ready for the dinner at 7PM. There will plenty of exclusive Blog of Bryan pictures from that event as well as the New Years Eve weekend upcoming down in Lavallette and Atlantic City! So definitely be on the lookout for those.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: